Saturday, 19 June 2010

Prawn Pancakes :)

This is what i made for dinner tonight! We had some prawns and pineapple that needed eating, so I was trying to think of a way to combine them. I've been fancying some pancakes lately too, so I thought I'd put them all together and see what happened! I ended up having king prawns fried together with onions, garlic, salt, red bell pepper, pineapple chunks, fresh spinach and rainbow pepper, all wrapped in a chilli ginger pancake, topped with bechamel sauce and grated cheese. All homemade of course :P it was rather nice but way too filling hehe. Although I still went back for seconds :S 
Oh and the prawns were MASSIVE by the way. My dads a chef so it's always his mission to find the best ingredients but damn!! They must have been about 3 times the size of regular king prawns. You should have seen them in the shells!! Huge monsters. I should have taken a picture. Oh well. Having said that..I probably should have taken a picture of the meal to post up before I ate it. I'll do that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment