I love comics but I hardly buy any because I'm too picky! I most love the ones with a hot, strong, fit and intelligent female as the lead. ie: someone to look up to! haha. I mean, I know they're not real but isn't it better to aim for something superhuman rather than within normal human capabilities? If you shoot for the moon you will at least reach a star, whereas if you only shoot for a star you may not even make it to the sky. Know what I mean?
Of the ones I've read, I love Witchblade and Tomb Raider, and I've always wanted Fathom too.. What kind do you like, if any? Any suggestions?

Oh and also, the photos I promised of fitness/figure idols..Well let's just say I've been rather busy lately but I'm working on it! Will get some posted up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment