Saturday, 24 July 2010
*sigh*
Still struggling to be normal about food again, but I know with perseverance I will get there. I just analyzed todays cals and macros, as well as those of an example of how I was eating before, and surprisingly everything was much better when I wasn't stressing about it. Todays macros were p27 c34 f39, and cals about 1514. The example day was something like 1600cals, p40 c40 f20, which is far better. In addition, back then I was finally free of bloating, felt more energetic and healthy, and was much happier and more stress-free, compared to now where chronic bloating and water retention is setting in again, I feel drained and crappy, and really stressed out. There are so many foods I can't face putting into my body again, and it's ridiculous because most of the foods I won't eat right now aren't even unhealthy! If i just keep thinking back to how much better I felt back then, and focus on my desire to be an unbeatable all-round fitness freak, as well as who and what inspires me, I can do this. I know I can, I just need to be a little more patient and keep trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment